Re: [registrars] Transfer Policy Clarifications

  • To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Transfer Policy Clarifications
  • From: "Marcus Faure" <faure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:51:21 +0100 (CET)
  • Cc: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ross,

regarding 1:

The common practice of anyone who wants to charge the registrant
within AGP is to transfer ownership to himself; this even enables him
to charge premium fees. As long as that is not addressed (and I do not
see a way to address it) clarifying this is pretty much pointless.

Marcus

--
Global Village GmbH  Tel +49 2855 9651 0     GF Marcus Faure
Mehrumer Str. 16     Fax +49 2855 9651 110   Amtsgericht Duisburg HRB9987