[registrars] Response on India travel support for GNSO Council members

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Response on India travel support for GNSO Council members
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:28:44 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

See below email from Doug Brent to the GNSO Council list.

ICANN will provide travel support for members of the GNSO Council to attend the ICANN meeting in India, using the budget allocated to the GNSO to support inter-sessional meetings (US$140,000 for two inter-sessional meetings in the Policy budget for FY 1 Jul 2007 - 30 June 2008).

Regards,
Bruce