From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicrelations
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 7:59 AM
To: Registrars Constituency
Subject: [registrars] To all .SE Registrars

Hi All,
below you find a message from Eva Frölich, which many of you know for her activity with PIR, regarding the .SE Registrars Association of which for instance Ascio and Active24 are currently members.
Eva also runs a small .se Registrar and is member of the board of the .SE Registrars Association.

We would like to find a moment during the LA Meeting to meet with other .SE registrars not based in Sweden - of which a few are members of the RC here, hence my message to you - and discuss the developments and challenges with .se and coordinate our lobbying efforts.

If the RC meeting´s schedule on Tuesday October 30 is not already too full, we would appreciate to have the possibility of holding a short presentation with Eva and me at the end of the meeting, otherwise we will just meet informally at the end of the RC Meeting (in which case interested Registrars should contact me or Eva for details).

Best Regards
Francesco Cetraro
Ascio Technologies inc.

----

To all .SE Registrars

As you are aware .SE has introduced a lot of changes to their system
during 2007 and more is to come in the coming year.

The Swedish Speaking Registrars has recently formed a constituency and we
are actively talking to .SE and expect to continue that work even more
extensively during the coming year.

I have understood that non-Swedish Registrars have opinions about the
way .SE is performing. I know that native Swedish Registrars have
opinions...

I and Francesco from Ascio/GroupNBT would like to use the opportunity of
an ICANN meeting to gather those of you have signed a Registrar
agreement with .SE and discuss the performance of .SE.

I will at the same time inform about the Registrar constituency and our
intentions to establish contact with you who are not based in Sweden.

Meeting room is currently unclear, if you indicate your participation to
either me Eva Frölich, <eva@xxxxxxxxxx> or Francesco Cetraro
<francescoc@xxxxxxxxx> asap we will get back to you with where we will
meet as soon as we know.

Time: ICANN meeting, Tuesday October 30, right after the Registrar
constituency meeting, duration 1h.

On behalf of the .SE Registrar Constituency

--
Eva Frölich

eva@xxxxxxxxxx
mobile + 46 709 68 50 59