[registrars] Quick favor: Custom development for BIND

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Quick favor: Custom development for BIND
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 03:27:41 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey guys

do any of you know any individual / firm that can do custom mods to the BIND
source code. We wanted to make a few tweaks to BIND to serve our purpose,
and was wondering if any of you are aware of anyone who is well acquainted
with the BIND source code

If you can send me an offlist email with any reference / contact that would
be helpful

Thanks

Warm Regards
Bhavin Turakhia