RE: [registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.
- To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.
- From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:21:49 +1000
- Cc: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <46A4DBBB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <80450ED06C26C8478670D1053475157A02E9A61C@VAMAIL3.CORPIT.NSI.NET> <46A4DBBB.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcfNSl2aw+bSV30eTvaPUwK9wJvYtwCkPDTA
- Thread-topic: [registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.
Thanks to all that nominated and seconded my nomination.
I accept the nomination for the gNSO Council seat.
My conflict of interest statement will follow shortly.
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ross Rader
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2007 2:48 AM
To: Nevett, Jonathon
Cc: Robert F. Connelly; Registrar Constituency
Subject: Re: [registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.
I also second both Tim and Adrian's nominations.
Nevett, Jonathon wrote:
> I second Adrian's nomination. Thanks. Jon
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert F. Connelly [mailto:BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 12:16 PM Eastern Standard Time
> To: Registrars Constituency
> Cc: Adrian Kinderis
> Subject: [registrars] Nominations for GNSO Council seats.
> Dear Registrars:
> I would like to nominate Adrian Kinderis for his first full term as
> Asian representative for the GNSO.
> Adrian fills the requisite requirement of citizenship in the ICANN
> region. But, more importantly, he is a *resident* of the region.
> further, he has one foot in Melbourne and another in Dhabi, spanning
> much of Asia.
> Just as importantly, he has been a regular attendee in virtually all
> ICANN meetings for a long time, certainly during my three prior years
> Secretary and last year as Treasurer and, I believe, even before I was
> Secretary. I know of no other registrar with citizenship in the
> with a similar portfolio for the position.
> I was not aware of *all* of these qualifications when I nominated
> to fill out Bruce Tonkin's term as GNSO representative of the
> Constituency. But I was certainly delighted to see the way he hit the
> ground running, jumped into the position and took positive steps to
> represent us in the GNSO.
> My support for Adrian is unqualified. He certainly has my vote:-)
> Regards, BobC
Director, Retail Services