[registrars] Statement of Conflict of Interests

  • To: "'Registrar Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Statement of Conflict of Interests
  • From: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:18:03 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Below is my statement of conflict of interests:

I am the CEO and  Name Intelligence, an ICANN accredited registrar. I am not
in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive information, nor have
I ever been. I am not an officer, director, consultant, or employee of any
other member of this constituency or any other ICANN constituency.

Best Regards,

Jay Westerdal
President and CEO
Name Intelligence, Inc.