RE: [registrars] Nomination for Treasurer

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nomination for Treasurer
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:19:42 -0600
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jon and Tim,

Thank you for the nomination for Treasurer.    I accept the nomination
and provide my conflict of interest statement below:

I am a Vice President, Corporate Secretary and General Counsel of
MarkMonitor, Inc. and am responsible for MarkMontor's legal affairs and
ICANN policy initiatives.  MarkMonitor is a member of INTA, IACC,
Anti-Phishing Working Group, and LES.  I currently serve as
MarkMonitor's representative on the ICANN Registrar Constituency, and
serve on the Internet Committee of IACC and the INTA Services Committee.
MarkMonitor is also a member of the Intellectual Property Constituency.

I am not in possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive
information, nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director,
consultant, or employee of any other member of this constituency or any
other ICANN constituency.

Thanks.,

Margie

  _____