[registrars] Conflict of Interest Statement

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Conflict of Interest Statement
  • From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 02:46:55 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

The following is my conflict of interest statement;

I am Managing Director of AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd a company based in
Melbourne, Australia and an ICANN accredited Registrar and member of the
Registrar Constituency

The AusRegistry Group of companies includes, AusRegistry Pty Ltd, the
Registry Services provider for all second level .au domain names and
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd, a Registry Consultancy Service.

I hold the position of Director in all companies above.

None of the companies within the AusRegistry Group are affiliated with
any gTLD Registry operator with the exception of AusRegistry Pty Ltd of
which Afilias has a minority shareholding.

I am not in possession of any gTLD Registry proprietary or sensitive
information, nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director,
consultant, or employee of any other member of this Constituency or any
other ICANN Constituency.

I also hold an Australian Passport.

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis