[registrars] FW: [gnso-pro-wg] PRO-WG Questionnaire: for distribution

  • To: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: [gnso-pro-wg] PRO-WG Questionnaire: for distribution
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:21:48 -0600
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As discussed in Portugal, the Working Group on Protecting the Rights of
Others is seeking input on Sunrise Period procedures and how they impact
various stakeholders.   The questionnaire is attached.   Please note
that there is a space at the end of the form for general comments for
any additional information that you may think is relevant to the sunrise
process.

Since sunrise periods affect registrars in a unique way, it is important
for the WG to receive input from our constituency.  Please take the time
to fill out a questionnaire and return it by the deadline of May 1.

Thanks,

Margie