[registrars] PDR Suspending domains with correct WHOIS

  • To: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] PDR Suspending domains with correct WHOIS
  • From: <dwascher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:07:59 -0400
  • Cc: "David Wascher" <David.Wascher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a direct phone number to PDR for dotINFO domains. They
continue to suspend domains that have correct whois info. The domains that
they complain about where purchased by fraud CC and once found I move them
into a new account with my personal info while we work with the Federal
Trade Commission.

Thanks,
David Wascher
IARegistry