[registrars] Nom Comm Acceptance

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Nom Comm Acceptance
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 04:29:11 -0000
  • Cc: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I accept the nomination for the Nominations Committee of ICANN.  Thank you to those of you who nominated me.

As most of you know, I am the CEO of Momentous.ca Corp, which owns a group of Acquisition Registrars and more traditional business model Registrars.  Momentous.ca also owns Pool.com, which does business in the secondary (soon to be Primary!) market.

I believe I have not ever been in posession of Registry sensitive information (although I am very unclear on what this actually is, to be frank).

Rob.