[registrars] Namestore development

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Namestore development
  • From: "Patricio Valdes" <valdes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:34:20 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First, I apologize if I should not be posting this here or if there is
another Registrar list I should be posting to please let me know.

Our main developer has taken a leave of absence due to pregnancy. We are
looking for a developer or registrar willing to develop the Namestore
platform for us.

We currently run on Windows servers, MS SQL and ASP and wish to keep it this
way.

If someone is interested in developing Namestore for us please let us know
fee and time to completion.

Thank you.

P. Valdes

Parava Networks