RE: [registrars] Nomination period opens for General Elections for Registrars Constituency

  • To: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nomination period opens for General Elections for Registrars Constituency
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:37:03 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Bhavin, Richard, and Rob. I accept the nomination for CTO/Vice
Chair.

I am Vice President of Corporate Development and Policy for the Go Daddy
Group of companies including the registrars GoDaddy.com (RC Member),
Wild West Domains, and Blue Razor Domains. I also represent GoDaddy.com
on the Board of the CC1 ENUM LLC (http://www.enumllc.com).

I am not otherwise an officer, director, consultant, or employee of any
Member or Observer of this or any other GNSO constituency. I do not
have, nor have I ever had, possession of, or access to, Registry
Proprietary Information or Registry Sensitive Information.

Tim