Re: [registrars] Draft - Input on New gTLD Terms of Reference

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Draft - Input on New gTLD Terms of Reference
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:11:26 -0500
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last call for comments and input on this specific document...

Ross Rader wrote:
On January 18th, there was a registrar teleconference to discuss the GNSO Council's New gTLD Terms of Reference document.

The notes from this call are attached as a PDF. For those that were participating, please check these notes for consistency and inclusivity. For those of you that did not participate and wish to have comments included, please send them directly to me.

In both cases, please have your input to me no later than COB January 30, 2006 so that I can include them in the final version of this document and submit to Council.

This is not an official position paper, so no vote will be undertaken. Individual registrars may also submit their own comments directly to the Council via the public comments forum - http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-06dec05.htm

Thank you,

-ross