[registrars] Luxembourg meeting photos posted on RC site

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Luxembourg meeting photos posted on RC site
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 14:51:46 -0800
  • Cc: RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY:-)

The photos from the Luxembourg meeting are now posted on our web site:

	http://www.icannregistrars.org/Default.aspx?tabid=47

There are also photos from the Football/Soccer competitions:

	http://www.icannregistrars.org/Default.aspx?tabid=48

I have many more photographs from past meetings. Most of them are very large files -- lots of pixels. I was advised to reduce the ones I posted to about 250 x 300 pixels. I'd appreciate advise from our members on what size will give good resolution while not taking too long to load.

Regards, BobC, Secretary