[registrars] FW: Restore reports

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Restore reports
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:18:20 +0530
  • Cc: <saurabh.p@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <abhijit.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some good news from verisign ... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheridan, Chris
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:10 AM
To: Sheridan, Chris
Subject: Restore reports

All,

I noticed the conversation about the RGP Restore reports today on the
Registrars Mailing list. I wanted to address this issue. It is true that
the RRP registrars have to use the manual web-based tool to submit the
Restore reports. However, once you migrate your business to our COM/NET
EPP platform, the entire RGP process is automated end-to-end. No manual
processes. The EPP com/net environment is open as of June 2006.

Please feel free to post this to the list if you think it is helpful.

Chris Sheridan
Senior Account Manager
VeriSign NDS