Re: [registrars] PLEASE confirm your support of this Statement

EPAG Domainservices GmbH supports this statement.

Alexander Schwertner

--
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director
EPAG Domainservices GmbH

Koblenzer Str. 112
D-53177 Bonn
Germany

phone:  (+49) 228 - 32 968 134
fax:    (+49) 228 - 32 968 49
mobile: (+49) 177 - 777 92 19

email:  as@xxxxxxx
internet: http://www.epag.de

  EPAG is an ICANN-accredited Registrar, member with several
  ccTLD-registries and registers more than 100 TLDs worldwide