RE: [registrars] Domain Registry Services now faxes scam

  • To: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Domain Registry Services now faxes scam
  • From: "Mitchell, Champ" <Cmitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:03:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jay, Thank you for calling this to our attention. My guess, and it is
only a guess, is that they took some language from an old contract of
ours and used it to make things sound "official". I don't know who these
people are but we will certainly try to find out and put a stop to them
using our name. Thanks, Champ

W. G. Champion Mitchell
      Chairman & CEO

O: (703) 668-5200   |  www.networksolutions.com