Re: [registrars] [Fwd: [Lextext] Bret Fausett has a new post on Internet Pro Radio | icann.Blog]

  • To: Marcus Faure <faure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] [Fwd: [Lextext] Bret Fausett has a new post on Internet Pro Radio | icann.Blog]
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:13:52 -0500
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I understand that Bret has pulled one of the recordings because of legal concerns raised by a person or persons on the second call.

Which is unfortunate - ICANN has a mandate to conduct itself in a transparent manner, my expectation has always been that these calls are a part of the public record.

Marcus Faure wrote:
Hi,

I only found a recording of the first session which I attended - could
someone send a link to the second sessions's mp3?

Yours,
Marcus