Re: [registrars] Request to extend the 24 day comment period on the proposed Verisign agreement

<head>
</head>
Hi Bruce,<br>
Name.com LLC&nbsp; and&nbsp; Spot Domain LLC dba domainsite.com will sign.<br>
regards,<br>
Bill Mushkin<br>
Nevett, Jonathon wrote:
 cite="mid9A9B4ED8FC9E334AA0B654078CFDAA6F01ED2998@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 type="cite">
  <title>Re: [registrars] Request to extend the 24 day comment period
on the proposed Verisign agreement</title>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
definitely will sign as well.&nbsp; Thanks. Jon<br>
&nbsp;-----Original Message-----<br>