RE: [registrars] Moniker Status

  • To: "'John Berryhill'" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Moniker Status
  • From: "Monte Cahn" <monte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:56:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Guys - we are actually all back to business today.  Generator running
the office and support spread in separate places.

I will be in touch and thanks for the support.

Best Regards,

Monte Cahn

Founder / CEO

Monte@xxxxxxxxxxx

Toll Free:  1-800-688-6311

O:  954-984-8445

F:  954-969-9155

ICQ:  292961812

http://www.Moniker.com

ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, Premium Domain Sales & Escrow Services

http://www.TrafficClub.com

Domain Traffic Aggregation & Monetization