RE: [registrars] .eu registrars?

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Tim Ruiz wrote:

I don't know of any list other than the general info list that anyone can sign up for, and the Code of Conduct list (CoC). But not sure either one of those is what you're looking for.

Hi Tim,

we have setup an independent forum for accredited EURid registrars. Many of the registrars have subsribed. The list is called "EURid User Group" and uses the domain "eurid-ug.org".

There are a couple of concerns, which are still open from the viewpoint of
Registrars. In the discussions we will try to find a common opinion which
we can bring forward to EURid in a constructive way.

We have two email lists: an english and a german version. To subscribe
to the list, please write an empty email to:

    en-registrars-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (english)
    de-registrars-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (german)

Emails to the discussion forums should be addressed to

    en-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxx or
    de-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Elmar

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                        44227 Dortmund
                                        Germany