From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James M Woods
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:00 PM
To: Bhavin Turakhia
Cc: 'Registrars Constituency'
Subject: Re: [registrars] Representative for the Presidents
Advisory Committee for IDN

Hi Bhavin,

I would love to volunteer for this spot. I've been involved
with IDN's from both a technical  & policy standpoint since
the initial testbed in 2000. Since that time I have watched
the space move forward at a steady pace with much interest. I
am myself multilingual  and feel that I would represent the
RC well on this committee given my technical, policy and
social understanding of the IDN namespace.

Cheers,

James

James M Woods
Product Manager - Domains