RE: [registrars] Congratulations to Lesley-Ann Serra:-)

  • To: "'Robert F. Connelly'" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Congratulations to Lesley-Ann Serra:-)
  • From: "Lesley-Ann Serra" <l.serra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:30:12 +0200
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

I would like to thank the members for the support, I welcome this chance to
be actively involved in the Constituency process and contribute in whatever
little way I can.

I look forward to effectively handling my responsibilities and at the same
time obtain greater insight into the Registrar Constituency.

Best Regards,

Lesley-Ann Serra