Re: [registrars] Excess Domain Parking Traffic?

  • To: "'Chris Ambler'" <chris.ambler@xxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Excess Domain Parking Traffic?
  • From: "John Berryhill" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:15:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I've had friends question what they're doing

To be clear.  This was one thing that I was aware some domainers were doing
with traffic.  Given that we can expect scams galore, nobody should donate a
dime to any cause with which they are not familiar.  Indeed, the domain
registrant of the effort I mentioned in particular has raised some concerns,
and is seeking further information.