Re: [registrars] Excess Domain Parking Traffic?

This is a nifty idea. As of now we're distributing our parked traffic to this site and redcross.org. We'll add more relief related URLs to our list as we become aware of them.

As an aside, to other DNS providers and mail forwarders we increased our mail spooling times to 10 days from 5 when this started. If anybody else has room to do the same it may help get some email messages through down the road.

-mark

John Berryhill wrote:

www.airkatrina.com - Gary Kraser, a medevac pilot is running relief flights,
and a number of domainers with PPC traffic are re-directing to
airkatrina.com.  Every dollar goes straight for fuel.

Any number of things can be done with registrar-parked domains, if one is of
the inclination to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

John B. Berryhill, Ph.d. esq.
4 West Front St.
Media, PA 19063
(610) 565-5601 voice