[registrars] Reservations for ICANN Meeting in Vancouver.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Reservations for ICANN Meeting in Vancouver.
  • From: Robert F Connelly <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:53:37 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

I guess I'll not be my usual jolly Bob in this posting;-{

ICANN seems to take care of their own before we peon Registrars get the word on reservations. I've been looking at the ICANN.ORG site in vain for details. Here is where to get the news, good or bad:

	http://www.icannvancouver.ca/main/visitor/#Accommodations

ICANN has a block which runs from about the 25th till some time after the 4th of December.

But, as usual, the inner circle gets the word and gloms up on most of the accommodations. All they have now is from the 30th of November till the 3rd of December.

I recommend against calling the 800 number. Not good English speakers with a mind like a steel trap -- closed;-(

Sorry, but act quickly.

Cordially, I think,
BobC