Re: [registrars] .NET Agreement Update

  • To: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] .NET Agreement Update
  • From: "Marcus Faure" <faure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:18:05 +0200 (CEST)
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

it is great to see that we are being heard. However, there seems to be some
confusion in that announcement. We have forwarded a unanimous position to
ICANN, yet the announcement speaks about a number of positions.
For me the bottomline is that there was no need for ICANN to change the
draft agreement.
In any case, if ICANN asks for public input, I suggest we give it.
@Bhavin: Can you organise a formal position of the RC? I am not sure if
we can use the paper that we voted on in Luxembourg can be reused.

Marcus