[registrars] Updates on .NET RRA mods

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Updates on .NET RRA mods
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:23:53 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a note that I have had a conversation with Paul
Twomey about the steps further. I will send in detailed updates shortly on
each of the points that we as the Registrars have raised with regards to the
changes in the .NET Contract and how we will be mutually resolving them to
the extent possible

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO