[registrars] Public forums for registrars

  • To: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Public forums for registrars
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:00:42 +1000
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Bhavin,

The GNSO Public forum is on from 2:30pm to 4:30pm today.

I would like you as chair of the constituency to make a report to the
Council and public at around 3:15pm to 3:45pm.

The GNSO will report as a whole during the ICANN Board public forum on
Wednesday afternoon from 2pm to 6pm - most likely around 2:30pm.   Any
report from the registrar constituency will help prepare the GNSO
report.

The ICANN Board open mike is around midday tomorrow.  I suspect that it
will be fairly short.

The constituency should not rely on having much time in the open mike to
gets its views across.

The constituency can also send a written statement to the Board via the
chair of the Board (Vint Cerf).

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Chair, GNSO