[registrars] Regarding rules of procedure

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Regarding rules of procedure
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:17:45 +1000
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Marcus,

Or maybe even to two.

Proposer and seconder.

I agree that we have been too slow to move positions forward to a vote.

I would find it useful to know how many registrars support a particular
position, even if not all registrars vote on a particular position.

We may want to require a minimum number (or percentage of votes) for a
vote to actually result in a policy position from the constituency  (ie
some sort of quorum provision).

Regards,
Bruce