[registrars] Netscape poisoned

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Netscape poisoned
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:54:23 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues:

Something has happened to Netscape in both my laptop and desk top machines (Windows based). When I click on the Netscape icon, the opening screen flashes on for less than a second.

I have tried to download a new copy but the download aborts in about 5 seconds. I wonder whether it is because I am using Internet Explorer to access Netscape?

Any sage advise will be appreciated.

Cordially, BobC