[registrars] Domain Roundtable Conference May 25th-27th

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Domain Roundtable Conference May 25th-27th
  • From: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:28:21 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Registrar Members,
As most of you have heard by now, Name Intelligence is organizing a domain
conference in Seattle in May. I thought I would extend the welcome to the
list as a few members may not have heard about the domain conference yet.
That same group most likely doesn't attend ICANN meetings because of time
and travel requirments. This would be the perfect opertunity to meet with
your colleagues at a local conference in North America.

If you are in North America this is your perfect oppurtunity to come out and
meet with not only other registrars, regisries, and ICANN but also actual
domain owners. Lawyers, collectors, and everyone that deals in domain names
as their stock and trade should plan on being there.