RE: [registrars] New RAA Discussions

  • To: "Peter Forman" <pforman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Cole" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] New RAA Discussions
  • From: "Peter Forman" <pforman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:55:56 -0500
  • Cc: <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My apologies to all for the garbage I sent from my berry in error.
I've been on this list forever--and my first email to the list turns out to be unintelligible.
(Then again it might not have been much worse than something I might have intentionally sent.)
Regards to all.
Pete
Peter A. Forman
President & CEO, register.com