[registrars] FW: Number of current registrar applications

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Number of current registrar applications
  • From: "Tim Cole" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:13:15 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars,

This is an update to my message of 14 January 2005 wherein I passed along
Tina Dam's email with the number of pending registrar accreditation
applications.  Since that time the number of applications has leveled off
with about 45 in the pipeline at present.  The count of accredited
registrars today stands at 467, which is about 75 more than we had when I
wrote in January.  I thought you might find this information useful.

Regards,

Tim Cole
Chief Registrar Liaison
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676  Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA  90292-6601
USA

Direct:  310 301-5811
Fax:  310 823-8649

cole@xxxxxxxxx

Email from Karen Lentz to Registry Operators and Sponsors

  _____