RE: [registrars] Registrars constituency website rehaul

  • To: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Registrars constituency website rehaul
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:44:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bhavin:

Not to sound like an intellectual property attorney, but who will own the
underlying intellectual property rights in these design features and code.
The reason I ask is that these features may be of value to other
constituencies within the GNSO. Although each constituency may have
different viewpoints/philosophies there is a common denominator regarding
the need to communicate and operate. Perhaps this solution might be made
available to other constituencies within the GNSO or other SOs. This could
be an excellent initiative to show the lead that the registrar constituency
can be a leader in the bottom-up consensus process.

Just a thought.

Mike