Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
- To: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
- From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:08:09 +0100
- Cc: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxx, "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <41F7BC7F.email@example.com>
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
- References: <9A9B4ED8FC9E334AA0B654078CFDAA6FA1826F@VAMAIL3.CORPIT.NSI.NET> <41F7BC7F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206i
I support the motion also,
Am 26.01.2005 schrieb Ross Rader:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On 26/01/2005 10:29 AM Nevett, Jonathon noted that;
> | We would like to propose to the Constituency the following Amended and
> | Restated Motion as our response to the Task Force Recommendations.
> As one of the supporters of Tim's original motion, I would also like to
> lend my endorsement to this amendment.
> I believe it is important that we send a clearly stated message to TF
> 1/2 (or any task force for that matter) outlining our points of
> agreement and disagreement and hope that the rest of the constituency
> votes to ratify this amended motion as our official position.
> - --
> "Goofy shit"
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.2.3-nr1 (Windows XP)
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
(oo) /|\ A cow is not entirely full of
| |--/ | * milk some of it is hamburger!
w w w w