Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] RE: Call for Constituency statements on Whois tf 1/2 recommendations
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:41:21 +0100
  • Cc: "'Jordyn A. Buchanan'" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxx, "'Robert F. Connelly'" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim, all,

just to give you all a little more clearity on the timeframes we have to
work under.

The Whois TF 1/2 and the Registrar Reps agreed, that due to the bylaws
of the RC which make it virutally unimpossible to deliver a voted upon
statement on the due date a preliminary version which is at least a
rough outline of the direction we are heading at, should be enough at
the due date and that a final version could be delivered later.

Since I believe that Jordyns points are all very valuable I just want
to point out that we still have enough time to incorporate them into
our statement. Balloting can happen afterwards

Best,

tom

Am 21.01.2005 schrieb Tim Ruiz:
> Jordyn,
>
> I agree with *most* of your comments. But we're past the point of being able
> to make changes directly or accept friendly amendments to the motion, at
> least if we want to get a ballot going next week.
>
> Could you put your comments/concerns in the form of an amendment and, if
> endorsed, it can be included in the ballot. If accepted, we can then
> incorporate it into the statement or change it accordingly at that point.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w