[registrars] Discussion of Motion on TF 1&2 report.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Discussion of Motion on TF 1&2 report.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:58:05 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

I'll be flying tomorrow, so let me pass along some thoughts.

Unless I'm badly mistaken, our motion makes strong objections to both the TF 1 and TF 2 reports.

Think about this, I've expected right along that we would find very little that we could like in the TF 3 report. In my opinion, it will not be well taken if we cannot find anything in any of the reports which we can accept as written.

Let me know if you think my position is over stated.

Of course, I'd like to hear from those who agree with me, also;-)

Regards, BobC