Re: [registrars] Re-establishing By-laws revision committee

Hello,

I absolutely agree with this observation. We might want to consider
to differentiate motions into four types:

1. Change of Bylaws
2. Election of Officers and Reps
3. Initiation of a PDP (I don't think that ever happend)
4. Requests for statements from outside the constituency.

Especially the last one should be fast tracked to be able
to provide a timely response to requests from the board,
council or taskforces.

Best,

tom