[registrars] Nominations open for one RC position in the GNSO Council; Closing set for 22 December.
- To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Nominations open for one RC position in the GNSO Council; Closing set for 22 December.
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:46:08 -0800
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Keller's term on the Council expired at the end of the ICANN AGM on
5 December 2004.
Nominations are now opened for a two year RC term on the Council. For
background, Bruce Tonkin's and Ross Raider's terms expire at the close of
the 2005 AGM in Vancouver, B.C. They represent Asia Pacific and North
America, respectively. Nominees must be citizens of Europe, Africa or
Those making nominations should check first to see if the potential nominee
would accept nomination.
Nominations will close on 22 December 2004.
In closing, Thomas Keller is eligible for nomination.
Robert F. Connelly
Secretary of RC