[registrars] Nominations closed for BEAST

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Nominations closed for BEAST
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:25:03 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

As of 16:13 Cape Town time yesterday, I received completed nominations, seconds, acceptances and conflict of interest information for Bhavin, Tim Ruiz and Elmar Knipp.

[Oops, I found Jon's acceptance and conflict of interest statement in unopened Email, sent Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:16:48 -0500, which would be 16:16 +0200 (Cape Town time), while technically three minutes late, it would appear to be satisfactory. I was unable to receive or send mail for much of the afternoon session yesterday. We now have four nominees for the three seats.]

Nominations for Rob Hall and Jon Nevett were incomplete at closing. The 14 day discussion period has started.

Regards, BobC