RE: [registrars] Nominations

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nominations
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:16:48 -0500
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Jay and Tim. I would be honored to represent the Registrar
Constituency on the Budget Advisory Group.  While I am relatively new to
the RC, I already have spent a great deal of time working with Kurt and
the ICANN staff on finalizing this year's budget and have a keen
understanding of the relevant issues.  As I am not yet encumbered with
any other RC committee responsibilities, I have the time to devote to
reaching out to all registrars and advocating on our behalf to ensure
that ICANN implements this year's budget in an accountable fashion, as
well as develops fully alternate sources of funding.

Conflict of Interest Statement:

I am Vice President and Chief Policy Counsel of Network Solutions, LLC.
I also represent NameSecure and SRSPlus registrars, which are affiliated
with Network Solutions.

I am not in possession of any Registry Proprietary of Sensitive
Information, nor have I ever been. I am not an officer, director,
consultant, or employee of any other member of this constituency or any
other ICANN constituency.

Thanks.

Jon