Re: [registrars] Nomination of Elmar Knipp

  • To: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Nomination of Elmar Knipp
  • From: Elmar Knipp <Elmar.Knipp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:13:52 +0100 (MET)
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Thomas Keller wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to nominate Elmar Knipp for the BEAST.

Hello Tom,

thank you for nominating me. Hereby I accept the nomination. I am interested to work in this area.

To my person: I studied Computer Science and Business Economics. I run my own company with my twin brother in Germany and we have 25 employees. We do mostly software projects for major companies and are also in the domain business. We are not ICANN accredited, instead we are going through CORE (Council of Registrars). I know the domain business from different views (see below). And I can promise that my English is terrible (please have mercy ;-)

Potential conflict of interestes: Currently I am the vice chair of the supervisory board of DENIC (Registry of .de domains), I am on the board of Afilias and I am vice chair of CORE.

Best regards,
Elmar

     |       |
     | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                           Technologiepark
                                        Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                        44227 Dortmund
                                        Germany