[registrars] Outreach efforts to all registrars for joining the constituency

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Outreach efforts to all registrars for joining the constituency
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:12:03 +0530
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I just wanted to post to the list that I have been working diligently to
increase the membership count of the constituency. Following steps are being
taken towards it -

* have spent 2 weeks coordinating with Tina Dam and Ellen to draft out a
welcome email for any new registrar detailing out the registrars
constituency. ICANN is going to take a little time to figure out how they
can send this welcome email to all new registrars

* have also last weekend agreed with ICANN that while the above happens they
can send out atleast a small paragraph to any new registrar to investigate
the registrars constituency

* will be shortly sending out a intro mail to every registrar who is
accredited but not yet a member of the constituency to try and get as many
of them involved as possible (some of you may get that email even though you
already are members if our membership list is not up to date. In this case
notify me)

OFFCOURSE as an added step to all of the abv we desperately need a better
website for the constituency. I have already begun talking to a bunch of
agencies we work with locally to give some basic quotes on redesigning and
maintaining the website. I should hear from them shortly.

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman
DirectI
http://www.directi.com
Direct Line: +91 (22) 5679 7600
Direct Fax: +91 (22) 5679 7510
Board Line (USA): +1 (415) 240 4172 ext 7600
Board Line (India): +91 (22) 5679 7500 ext 7600