Re: [registrars] Registrars meeting at cape town

At 04:43 AM 11/4/04, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:

* it would be a good time to get a show of hands as to who all are intending
to attend the meeting.

Dear Members: I have a goodly number of notifications already. Please write directly to me rather than to the list if you want a bit of privacy. If you write to the RC List, your information ends up in the archives -- for the world to see.

Regards, BobC

New Email Address from 15 September 2004
BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx