[registrars] Timing of Cape Town meetings.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Timing of Cape Town meetings.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:02:23 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 01:24 AM 10/19/04, Stephen Karnas wrote:
Could you confirm the dates of the meetings in Cap Town and the Registrars
Constituency meeting date?

Dear Steve:  The ICANN meetings are scheduled from 1 to 5 December.

We have not worked out the full schedule for our RC meetings. I believe you're safe in expecting a major part of the RC meetings on the 1st. However, our experience in KL was that we had too much on our plate for a one day meeting. We will "gather" one or more times.

On candidate date is the 4th. The ICANN Board will take a day off on the 4th to let the Staff catch up with the paperwork to support what must be done on the 5th. In addition, the 5th will also be the Annual General Meeting (AGM).

Hope this helps you and the others on this "party line".

Regards, BobC

Thanks,
Steve
Solis Corporation