RE: [registrars] My comments - Verisign batch pool issue

  • To: "'Bhavin Turakhia'" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] My comments - Verisign batch pool issue
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:46:05 +0530
  • Cc: <rlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bolanos, PJ'" <pj@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ONCE AGAIN ...... It is important to put up an official
> position on this one. I wonder (and I am new here ;) ) ....
> If we should  ballot this. If yes then I can draft a ballot
> and send it out, after which we could share the official
> results with the concerned parties

A slight clarification. When I say ballot, I meant with options that
everyone has proposed. I will word out all the alternatives that exist
includingg the two of verisign, and letes get everyones opinion on what they
think about all of them

Ideally I would like to get an order of preference and not just a yes/no
ballot, dunno if our current s/w allows that

bhavin