[registrars] Re: Conference Call Invitation for 07/06/2004 01:30 PM

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: Conference Call Invitation for 07/06/2004 01:30 PM
  • From: Jean-Michel Becar <jmbecar@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 10:20:14 +0900
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob,
this email is not against you it's just a alarm I tried to fire up in that RC where everything seems so smooth but it's just an appearence.
I think a 2 day notice for a conf call at 5:00am is not really friendly.
Who and when this has been decided? Don't we have to take the decision in a open and fair maner? Espacially knowing that Bhavin is in ASIA choosing a non friendly time for him is not really nice or it's made on purpose.
Does it mean some people really don't agree with Bhavin?
In that case it should be discussed openly.
I really start to be fed up with the lack of communication in that constituency and the lack of concertation. Several times I've asked we had a list of on going topics and to do list...but I had no support nor follow up .. does it mean people are just playing in their field and just don't care of the others ...in that case I'm just wondering why we have a RC.
I really think execom should talk *more* to us.
Hope my signal has been heard at least I tried.
Regards,
Jean-Michel