[registrars] New member from Network Solultions:-)

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] New member from Network Solultions:-)
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:41:15 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars: This is a test message to Dan Whetzel. I have just added him to the RC list.

Dan, please confirm receipt of this test message.

Regards, BobC

To: <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Brian Cute suggested that you might be the proper person to contact.

I am temporarily filling his former duties regarding registry/registrar
relationships.  In this capacity, I need to be able to participate in
the registrars list at GNSO.  I had put in a majordomo request to join,
but I have received no reply other than the auto-reply.

I was hoping that you could assist me, or direct me to someone who can.

Any help that you could offer would be very much appreciated.

     Dan Whetzel
     Network Solutions
     dwhetzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     (703)668-4936